All game accounts purchased from Verified sellers and above through PlayerAuctions are guaranteed after sales support. For buyers who wish to have extra security for the purchased game account, PlayerAuctions offers an insurance package that protects against a rare event of your account being reclaimed or suspended due to the previous owner. If the evidence is sufficient enough, PlayerAuctions will refund you with market credit equal to the amount you have insured in the form of a one-time use coupon.
If you have lost your account, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Submit an account reclamation claim
Step 2: Provide evidence in a form of a screenshot.
- Any correspondence from the game publisher regarding the status of the account in which the game publisher has stated the account was given back to the original owner, hacked, banned or permanently suspended.
- Any conversations with the seller about your account being reclaimed.
- Any additional supporting documentation that can determine the account was lost due to the previous owner.
Step 3: Wait for investigation result from PlayerAuctions.
- After you have submitted your evidence, it will take up to 5 business days for us to give you a response.
- The insurance package will be invalid if the account is sold to another buyer.
- PlayerAuctions insurance package only covers for the account and nothing else associated with the account. (Currency, Items, Etc.)
- Only conversations on our PlayerAuctions messaging system are accepted as evidence.
- If you are able to prove that the game account was reclaimed or suspended due to the previous owner and the game account is determined to be unrecoverable, we will contact the game publisher to request a ban of the account.
- PlayerAuctions will have the final decision in all account reclamation claims.
- Filing a chargeback with a third-party arbiter will close the account reclamation claim and may cause your PlayerAuctions account to be suspended.