From time to time, our Risk Management Team will suspend members, and lock them out of our website. This is done to protect the integrity of our marketplace.
The most common reasons for account suspensions are:
- Multiple Accounts
- Only 1 account per person is allowed. If you create more than 1 account, then all of your accounts will be suspended.
- Avoid sharing Payment accounts or credit card with another member.
- Avoid letting your friends access their accounts in your computer or device.
- Encourage friends or relatives to create their own account rather than let them use yours.
- Offsite Trading
- We do not permit members to post personal contact information (e.g. skype, email, QQ, etc.) on PlayerAuctions via onsite message or for-sale offer content, with the intention of moving a transaction outside of PlayerAuctions. This policy is in place to protect our buyers and sellers from being scammed.
- Suspicious Activity
- Avoid using VPN, TOR, or Proxies.
- Use your real name and postal address at registration.
- Do not use disposable email address at registration.
- Do not use VOIP phone numbers at registration.
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions.
- Harassing or abusing another member.
- Submitting fraudulent evidence during the dispute resolution process.
- Occasionally, a system bug or mistake by our staff.
If you believe that your PlayerAuctions account has been wrongfully or mistakenly suspended, please submit a request for review to our Risk Management Team.