If you're experiencing an issue with a PlayerAuctions Hidden Offer, then these helpful hints could guide you in the right direction.
Here are some general reasons why your offer isn’t displaying in the offer listing page.
Check if you have any negative balance
How to pay a negative balance?
There are 3 ways to pay a negative balance:
- If you have a PayPal account, please send your payment with the transaction ID to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll clear the balance for you.
- If you have a Skrill account, please send your payment with the transaction ID to email@example.com, and we’ll remove the hold on your offers.
- If you have any pending disbursements, we might deduct the total amount of the negative balance once you provide a go signal.
Offer Policy Violations
It includes listing a product under the wrong category, putting your direct contact information in your offer, and so on.
Check your inbox to see if you received the email from our Risk Management team and reply to follow up.
Hid Offer Yourself
If you hide the offer, then it won’t display in offer listing page.
Check your hidden offers and display them.
Offer Not Created Successfully
If you can’t find the offer in any of the filters, it means that it wasn’t created successfully.
Please try to re-create an offer for your product. Here are some troubleshooting steps to follow:
- Try a different browser
- Turn off any ad-blockers
- Avoid using VPN's or proxies
- Clear your cache and cookies
- List your offer from a PC/laptop instead of a mobile device
If none of the above does the trick, then there might be a bug. Please contact us with your registered email address and provide the offer ID, if applicable.