1. DON'T return in-game currency/items to sellers under any circumstances, regardless of the reasons given, even if it is the same character that just traded with you. (They might say it is to avoid account suspension or give you bonus, or forgot to take screenshot, etc). Only scammers will ask for items back, and you are solely liable and responsible for your own actions if you return the items.
2. DON'T purchase product listings as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods. Make sure the final item you intend to receive is the same as the listing descriptions. For example: If you want to buy a WoW account and the seller asks you to place an order for Path of Exile items, then it is most likely a scam. Report this to us immediately.
3. DON'T disclose any personal information to sellers which may jeopardize the safety of your account.
4. DON'T take risks by transacting outside of PlayerAuctions.
5. DON'T conduct any other transactions in-game.
6. DON'T entertain any advertisements sent in-game through whispers or private messages.
7. DON'T entertain sellers who attempt to solicit sales from your character by directing you to another website.
1. DO take a screenshot or proof and report it to us if any of the sellers conduct themselves in an inappropriate manner.
2. DO purchase accounts that come with recovery access so you may gain full and complete ownership of the account.