If you're stuck trying out PlayerAuctions' Item Bulk Offer Upload, here's all the information you need to help you out and get you posting offers in no time at all.
Bulk Offer Upload for Items
Data Field Requirements
The requirements for the Bulk Offer Upload file must be followed precisely, or it won’t be accepted by the system. In other words, this means that you’re unable to change the format, sheet name, column title, or other properties of the Bulk Offer Upload template.
1. Refer to the Server List file for a list of all valid Game/Server/Faction values. All of these values must be written exactly as they are in the Server List file to count as valid.
2. If a game has no factions, then the Faction field must be NULL or remain blank. Otherwise, the Faction field must be filled in.
3. If your offer is available to every server, simply put "All Servers" under server and leave faction empty.
Item Category 1
Item Category 2
Item Category 3
1. Refer to the Item List file for a list of all valid Item values. All values must be written exactly as they are in the Item List file to count as valid.
2. If the Item Category 2 is NULL, then the Item Category 2 field must remain blank or say NULL. Otherwise, the field must be filled in.
3. For games which don't have specific category levels, please put "Others" under Item Category 1, then leave Item Category 2 field blank or NULL and input the item name under Item Category 3.
|Item Per Unit||
Required. It should between 1-9999.
|Total Units||Required. It should between 1-9999.|
|Min. Units Per Order||
Required. The minimum trade price can't be lower than $5.00.
The value 'Min. Units Per Order * Unit Price' must equal or higher than $5.
|Price Currency||Required. The value must be USD.|
|Value For Discount||Optional. Lists a series of prices (in USD) in which a volume discount can be applied to a buyer’s purchase (e.g., “100/200/250.” Up to ten values may be provided. Values are separated by a forward slash ‘/’).|
Optional. Discount will be given if the buyer's purchase is higher than the 'Value For Discount' set. Values are separated by a forward slash ‘/’ and # of value should be the same as 'Value For Discount'.
(e.g., Value For Discount is “100/200/250”, 3 '% Discount' value must be given, like '2/3/4').
|Offer Duration||Required. The value must be 3/7/14/30 Days.|
|Items Block||Optional. Up to 4 values provided.|
Required. 1 value required even though “Currency Block” is blank (20/2/24/48/more than 48 hours).
|Cover image (url)||
Optional. Only internal URL is supported. Here's how you can find the image URL:
1) If you have existing offers, go to offer listing page and right-click the cover image, choose "Copy Image Address" in the browser menu. The Url should be in the format: "https://image.playerauctions.com/P/S/20180903/xxx.png"
2) If you want to use a new cover image, go to offer creation page and choose item. Click "Upload an Image" and pick an image from your file explorer. Once the image is uploaded, right-click the cover image, choose "Copy Image Address" in the browser menu.
Maximum File Size
Any bulk offer upload file must meet the following file size requirements:
- Cannot contain more than 5,000 rows.
- Cannot be over 2MB in size.
If you need to bulk upload more offers, then please split them into separate files.
What type of files are accepted?
Only ( xlsx, xlt ) file types are supported.