Here‘s an introduction and some tips on how to use the dispute system.
When can I file a dispute?
1. When the Order Status is 'Delivery Pending Buyer confirmation' /'Pending Buyer Inspection'
2. When an Account order is within the after-sale protection period
Where can I file a dispute?
1. Go to the order detail page and you will see the button 'Report Dispute' there.
If you do not see a "Report Dispute" button, this means that the order has passed the stage of dispute eligibility.
Note: If the buyer was suspended at this stage, we will send you an email with a link to create a dispute.
2. For game account orders with insurance, go to the order detail page and click on the ‘Account Reclaim’ button.
Note：The ‘Report Account Reclamation’ button may disappear if you have already reported a dispute.
How long should I wait? I've filed a dispute but haven't received a response from the seller.
After you file a dispute, the seller will be given 3 days to respond. If they don't change the 'refund amount' requested by you or take any other action within the timeframe, the dispute will be closed/escalated.
If the seller challenges the 'refund amount' and you change it again, the seller will be given 7 days to respond to the updated dispute. If there is no response from seller within these 7 days, the dispute will be closed/escalated.
Note: You are also required to answer within 3 days if your seller opens a dispute. If you challenge the refund demand set by him, he will be asked to respond within 7 days.
How do I escalate a Dispute to the PlayerAuctions Team?
After the seller replies to your dispute, you'll be given two buttons: ' Accept Settlement' & ' Escalate Dispute'.
Tips for handling a dispute
1. Upload all your evidence to the dispute page ASAP.
2. DO NOT enter 0 for refund demand.
3. DO NOT 'Accept Settlement' unless the disputed issue has been solved.
eg: If a seller promises to give you a new account in dispute or message, do not 'Accept Settlement' before seller deliveres the new account to you.