Here‘s an introduction and some tips on how to use the dispute system.
When can I file a dispute?
1. When the Order Status is 'Delivery Pending Buyer confirmation' /'Pending Buyer Inspection'
2. When an Account order is within the insurance protection period
Where can I file a dispute?
1. Go to the order detail page and you will see the button 'Report Dispute' there.
If you do not see a "Report Dispute" button, this means that the order has passed the stage of dispute eligibility.
Note: If the buyer was suspended at this stage, we will send you an email with a link to create a dispute.
2. For game account orders with insurance, go to the order detail page and click on the ‘Account Reclamation’ button.
Note：The ‘Account Reclamation’ button may disappear if you have already reported a dispute.
How long should I wait? I've filed a dispute but haven't received a response from the seller.
After you file a dispute, the seller will be given 3 days to respond. If they don't change the 'refund amount' requested by you or take any other action within the timeframe, the dispute will be closed/escalated.
If the seller challenges the 'refund amount' and you change it again, the seller will be given 7 days to respond to the updated dispute. If there is no response from seller within these 7 days, the dispute will be closed/escalated.
Note: You are also required to answer within 3 days if your seller opens a dispute. If you challenge the refund demand set by him, he will be asked to respond within 7 days.
How do I escalate a Dispute to the PlayerAuctions Team?
After the seller replies to your dispute, you'll be given two buttons: ' Accept Settlement' & ' Escalate Dispute'.
Tips for handling a dispute
1. Upload all your evidence to the dispute page ASAP.
2. DO NOT enter 0 for refund demand.
3. DO NOT 'Accept Settlement' unless the disputed issue has been solved.
eg: If a seller promises to give you a new account in dispute or message, do not 'Accept Settlement' before seller deliveres the new account to you.